Prinke Eco Store
Prinke Eco Store opened with the aim of reducing waste on our island home in both a practical and stylish way.
Prinke in the local Norf’k language means to be extremely grateful and can also be used as an exclamation instead of praise be or thank heavens, e.g. oo-a prinke!
We warmly welcome you to call in and have a look at our shop and the full local language definition on our wall.
Unwind in our beautiful store and café for
- great coffee, tea and delicious treats
- bulk organic foods – save money and buy as little or as much as you need
- beautiful locally made gifts and products
- local ferments and yoghurt
- great eco alternatives for your home or gifts